Roulette history rumors that the game was invented by a mad Chinese monk way back in the fourteenth century. The truth is no one really knows who the true founder of the game really is but the legend makes room for a great topic of conversation amongst casino dealers and those interested in the game.
The rumor goes along these lines, this Chinese monk invented the game of roulette but then while trying to find a system to crack the game went mad and killed himself he apparently added several references to the number 666 all over roulette.
- For instance add all the numbers on the roulette wheel 1 thru 36 and they total exactly 666.
- Add any three numbers on the layout horizontally and you will always get a reference to the number 6. Eg. 1+2+3=6 , 16+17+18=51 (added together 5+1=6)
- Add any three numbers diagonally and get a number that relates to 6. Eg. 28+26+24=78 then 7+8=15 then 1+5=6 or 3+5+7=15 then 1+5=6
- Add the numbers making up each dozen and you get 78 for the first dozen 7+8=15 then 1+5=6 Second dozen gives you 222 then 2+2+2=6 Third dozen 366 then 3+6+6=15 then 1+5=6
- The funny thing is the game of roulette is marked with the number 6 all throughout, it’s up to you whether or not you believe the Chinese mad monk inventing roulette story or not.
Try to some figure more evils of roulette yourself.
Play Roulette Online with Live Dealers Download PartyCasino
Roulette Section Covers : Free Roulette Lessons
PartyCasino Bonus Code: CODEBONUS
CODEBONUS – 100% to $500 Free with first deposit.
PCWAP – 100% up to €500 PartyCasino bonus code in Euro.
GBPARTY – PartyCasino bonus code in pounds sterling 100% to £500
More Party Casino Bonus Codes …