Blackjack 21 – and Variations of Blackjack
Blackjack is a game normally dealt out of a shoe using 5-8 decks of cards, but one deck blackjack games can also be found. A Blackjack table usually has 7 betting areas but can include up to 9. Each player is given two cards face up while the Dealer receives an up card and a hole card (face down in the US version).
To win, the player must achieve a higher point total than that of the Dealer’s hand, without exceeding 21. Should the player’s hand exceed a point total of 21, the player loses.
In this game, the Dealer must draw on 16 and stand on all 17’s. The player can draw as many cards as they wish, as long as their total does not exceed 21. Should the Dealer exceed 21 (bust), every active hand remaining is paid. All winning bets are paid at 1 to 1 odds except for a Blackjack (original two card 21) that is paid at odds of 3 to 2.
- Blackjack Basic Strategy – for Multi deck black jack (21)
- Black jack Basic Strategy – for single deck blackjack (21)
DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION OF BLACKJACK BASIC STRATEGY GUIDE / CHART OF BEST ODDS WHEN TO HIT / STAY PLAYING BLACK JACK
Blackjack areas covered include:
- Blackjack (21) with downcard and tech art – mirror to see card (USA) version.
- Blackjack (21) without downcard most of the world.
- Various Other Blackjack Games including Face Up Blackjack, Spanish 21, Wheel of Madness as well as many other bonus features and side bets.
Blackjack Card Counting - learn how to use the popular hi-lo card count system and the basics of card counting while playing blackjack.
Play Blackjack Online with Live Dealers
PartyCasino Bonus Code: CODEBONUS
CODEBONUS – 100% to $500 Free with first deposit.
PCWAP - 100% up to €500 PartyCasino bonus code in Euro.
GBPARTY – PartyCasino bonus code in pounds sterling 100% to £500
More Party Casino Bonus Codes …